Quality assurance, safety and relevant legal aspects: Interpretation of BRC Agents&Brokersv3 and IFS Brokers v3.1, systems to ensure compliance with each of its clauses.
Identification and definition of actions to ensure compliance with the standards following their new publications: Elaboration of an Implementation Plan to ensure compliance with the standard.
1. Introduction to the contents of the BRC and IFS standards at Agents&Brokers.
a. Objectives of the standard, identification of the scope of the system and categorisation of the risk associated with the product.
2. Management system requirements. Main changes in requirements.
a. Management commitment and continuous improvement in the culture: quality policy, management review of the system.
b. Quality management and product safety management system: quality management, documentation management, records and documented information, quality management and product safety.
c. Corrective and preventive actions, root cause analysis.
d. Hazard and risk management: system, equipment and evaluation.
e. Product defence and fraud plan.
f. Management processes: Approval of suppliers and services, product specifications and development.
g. Measurements, analysis and improvements: Internal audits, process control validation, calibrations, process and product analysis, complaint management, product recall, non-conformities and corrective actions.
3. Requirements for certification bodies and auditors.
a. Requirements for the accreditation body.
b. Requirements for the certifier body.
c. Requirements for auditors.
4. Pre- and post-audit protocols. Main changes in protocol.
5. Specific exercises for guidance in the development of new procedures and plans required by the new edition of the standard.