Know and become familiar with the hazard, threat and vulnerability management system.
Identify and evaluate the critical control points in a company
Develop and implement a risk, threat and vulnerability management system.
HAZARD ANALYSIS (HACCP):
1. Introduction to hazard and critical control point management system.
a. 7 principles of HACCP/HACCP.
b. HACCP/HACCP team.
d. Flow chart of the production process.
e. Hazard assessment and establishment of preventive measures.
f. Identification of CCP (Critical Control Points).
3. Verification of the effectiveness of hazard analysis and critical control points.
4. Exercises on the evaluation and implementation of a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point system in your company.
HAZARD ANALYSIS. PRODUCT DEFENCE. (TACCP):
1. Introduction to the hazard and threat management system 2.
2. TACCP/PRODUCT DEFENCE
a. Analysis team.
b. Types of threats.
c. Assessment of security measures.
3. Evaluation of the effectiveness of the product defence plan.
FRAUD VULNERABILITY ANALYSIS. PRODUCT FRAUD. (VACCP):
1. Introduction to the fraud hazard management system.
2. VACCP/PRODUCT FRAUD
a. Stages of fraud analysis.
b. Possible sources of fraud.
c. Assessment of possible fraud situations.
d. Control measures.
3. Evaluation of the effectiveness of the product fraud plan.